Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hi Rez, day 3

Yesterday we went to Hi Rez for the third time. We managed to get lost in the hallways at all and arrived directly at destination.There isn't much to say about the day though. I was mostly sitting at my desk drawing, with some feedback from time to time.

At the beginning I was able to present some variations on the concept that I have done at home, and one of them was selected to finalize and add detail to. From there it was just linework and detailing. It's a time consuming process but I enjoy it. From time to time Jerry pointed out a detail that needed changing. I also worked on the value/color scheme and tried to figure out what material fit where. In the end it was almost done, although there are still some changes to do.

The highlight of the day for me was the pizza and the salad, which the company got for all the employees. I greatly enjoyed those.

No comments:

Post a Comment