Thursday, August 11, 2011

Internet and suff

It's been a while... But I'm not dead yet.

Finally got internet in our new apartment (A bit less than a weak ago). It feels great not to have to go to school just to check my mail (yeah, I don't have any of that 3G technology. I'd rather not pay the monthly bill for that).



I have a lot of traditional real-sketchbook sketches, but I'm too lazy to scan those. I need a scanner, but good ones are really expensive...

So here's one of the only digital sketch I have done in this time







Our illustration professor had just given us a bunch of his brushes to play with. Some of them looked exactly like pencil, so I got carried away playing with it.



And another illustration for class. A gig poster design.







I've had comments on the bad types I use. I just don't know how to deal with type =( Practice makes better I guess, and I have very little in the matter.



That's all for now. Will try to approach a scanner soon hopefully. And I need to go to the zoo again too.








No comments:

Post a Comment